Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an individual to become part of our multi skilled maintenance teams while contributing to our ongoing success.
As an ideal candidate you have:
• Post-secondary engineering degree, technologist diploma, or equivalent.
• 3 – 5 years’ experience with Foxboro I/A, Bailey N90 and Allen Bradley PLC.
• A positive work attitude and a keen sense of responsibility, particularly with respect to safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
• Solid computer skills and experience with electronic work orders.
• Experience in the Pulp and Paper industry will be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Reliability Superintendent, your responsibilities include:
• Design and implementation of process computer monitoring and control systems in conjunction with process engineers, production management and operators.
• Direction of Instrument and Electrical Tradesperson in computer maintenance activities and in construction of computer interfaces.
• Ensuring the reliable operation of mill process control computer systems.
• Ensuring that any damaged or defective components are repaired or sent to the appropriate repair facility.
• Optimizing Process Control Strategies.
• Designing implementation of high-level sequence programming.
• Co-ordinate training to E/I Maintenance and Engineering Personnel.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please apply online by following the link below and attach your cover letter, resume and copy of certification by Monday April 5th, 2021 at 3:00pm CDT.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.